Being Dead Is Fun

The world is a much more interesting place when you are omnipotent. Although I cannot participate in any anything directly, I am very much excited for the next time I get to pay Macbeth a visit. He is convinced he is innocent, as his reply to my last post explains, but the people are now learning of your terror. You might not be afraid of Macduff but the witches can be very tricky. The enjoy meddling and I feel it will not be in your favor. You are not invincible. I simply hope that you don't hurt the country anymore than you already have. I fear that it will take centuries to recover from the torment you have subjected.

I can only reiterate my hope by saying I wish Macbeth's reign will end speedily with minor casualties. I know he will put up a fight but I believe he will be defeated.Image result for macbeth memes

Comments

Macbeth said…
I have yet to meet a man not born of a woman, have you? It is simply impossible. That must mean unless Gilgamesh himself is resurrected, I shall rule until the end of my days. In the end, who outlasted who?
Banquo said…
And who is torturing who?
Macbeth said…
Being stabbed twenty times in the head isn't exactly bliss.
Ms. May said…
Banquo, are just going to let Macbeth say that to you? Wow.

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy Macbeth

A Clear Conscience